Development and Integration of Complex Systems
Embraer Systems started in 2013, as a recent result of Embraer S.A. actions of expanding its business and technologies into new market involvements.
The Business Unit, headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, focuses on:
• Industries that need integrated and intelligent systems
• Companies that perform complex, critical and regulated operations, and that dependant on technology, where reliability, safety, and efficiency are competitive advantages.
The objective of the new Business Unit is to apply Embraer’s recognized world-class technological competency to other industries, as well as the rigorous standards of excellence that have made Embraer a benchmark in the Aeronautics and Defense & Security markets.
Among the segments that have potential are oil and gas; mining; and agribusiness.
- Vast experience in developing and integrating systems, latest-generation technologies, and application of innovation
- Experience with processes for technological management on a global scale
- Standard of excellence inherent to the Aeronautics and Defense industry
To learn more about Embraer Systems and how we can contribute to your business, contact us at: Embraer.Systems@embraer.com.br